In the ranking of the 10 largest cruise ships in the world, not only the largest, but also the most impressive ships are represented. Every single one of these 10 largest ships in the world is an architectural masterpiece of a special kind.
No. 10 – Diadem Coast
With a length of 306 meters and a width of 37.2 meters, the Costa Diadema lands in 10th place. The cruise ship has 14 decks, three pools, four restaurants and 1823 cabins. 3646 passengers have space on this ship; the crew consists of 1367 people. The ship was built near Fincantieri, Monfalcone in Italy.
No. 9 – MSC Preziosa
The MSC Preziosa came in ninth place. The length of the ship is 333.3 meters; the width is 37.9 meters. The ship has four pools, four restaurants and 13 decks. 3274 passengers are entrusted by a 1320 strong crew. There are 1637 cabins on board. The ship was built at STX Europe, France.
No. 8 – Mariner of the Seas
The ship was built at Masa Yards (Turku) in Finland, is 311 meters long and 38.6 meters wide. 13 decks, 1557 cabins, two restaurants and four pools are available for the 3138 passengers. The crew consists of 1181 people.
No. 7 – Regal Princess, Britannia (P&O)
The length of the ship is 330 meters; the width of the Regal Princess, Britannia is 38.4 meters. 3560 passengers have space on board the cruise ship; 1780 cabins are available to guests. The ship also has 15 decks, two pools and six restaurants. The ship was built at Fincantieri (Monfalcone) in Italy.
No. 6 – Norwegian Getaway
The length of the Norwegian Getaway is 324.6 meters. The width of the ship is 39.7 meters. 4028 passengers have space on this cruise ship. A total of 2014 cabins are available on 14 decks. The ship has four pools and 14 restaurants and was built at Meyer Werft in Papenburg, Germany.
No. 5 – Queen Mary 2
The Queen Mary 2 is 345 meters long and 41 meters wide. The ship has 12 decks, five restaurants, five pools, and 1,296 cabins; 2592 passengers can ride and are entrusted by a 1250 strong crew. The ship was built at Chantiers de l´Atlantique in France.
No. 4 – Independence of the Seas
With a length of 339 meters and a width of 38.6 meters, the Independence of the Seas lands in fourth place. 13 decks, four pools and five restaurants with a total of 1800 cabins are available for 3600 passengers. The ship was built at Masa Yards (Turku) in Finland.
No. 3 – Norwegian Epic
The Norwegian Epic is 329.4 meters long and 40.6 meters wide. There are 14 decks, three pools, 14 restaurants and 2,114 cabins available on board. The ship can accommodate 4631 passengers and was built at STX St. Nazaire in France.
No. 2 – Ovation of the Seas
With a length of 348 meters and a width of 41.4 meters, the Ovation of the Seas takes second place. 16 decks, 13 restaurants, 2090 cabins and 4905 passengers ensure that the ship from Germany built by Meyer Werft receives the silver medal in the ranking.
No. 1 – Allure of the Seas
The undisputed number 1: 361 meters long, 47 meters wide – 2706 cabins are available for 5400 passengers. 16 decks, four pools and eight restaurants ensure that the Allure of the Seas is the largest cruise ship in the world.
- Argentina Round Trip Through The Vineyards
- Attractions in Koh Samui Thailand
- Bolivia Multi Faceted Andean Country
- Caribbean Tourism
- Central Africa Tourism
- Central America Tourism
- Chile Journey of Discovery Through The Altiplano
- Denmark Music
- East Africa Tourism
- East Asia Tourism
- East Europe Tourism
- Equatorial Guinea Travel Overview
- France Location
- France Politics
- Is Christmas Being Celebrated in Asia
- Middle East Tourism
- Myanmar for Explorers in Mini Groups
- North Europe Tourism
- Oceania Tourism
- Oman Geography
- Practical Information about Cambodia
- Practical Information about Indonesia
- Practical Information about Sri Lanka
- South America Tourism
- South Asia Tourism
- Southeast Asia Tourism
- Southern Africa Tourism
- South Europe Tourism
- Top 10 Things to Do in Lithuania
- Wellness and Culture in Central Vietnam
- West Africa Tourism
- Zambia History
- Egypt Modern History Part 2 January 11, 2022 - The high commissioner, Sir Reginald Wingate, was asked in vain for authorization to send the permanent delegation (Wafd) of the party, constituted by Zaghlūl, to the inter-allied supreme council to… Read more
- Egypt Modern History January 4, 2022 - Tawfīq Pasha, devoid of political qualities and inclined to England, suddenly found himself faced with a reaction movement against excessive foreign invasion. The position of favor given in the army… Read more
- Pokhara, Nepal December 28, 2021 - Pokhara in Nepal at the foot of the Himalayas The city is idyllically situated at the foot of the Himalayas, it has around 180,000 inhabitants and is located in a… Read more
- Attractions in Bagan, Myanmar December 21, 2021 - Bagan - Far Eastern Temples Monasteries and Pagodas Myanmar is a real insider tip for Southeast Asia vacationers from all over the world. One of the most popular travel destinations… Read more
- Sightseeing in Tunisia December 14, 2021 - Tunisia and its offshore island Djerba are one of the most popular travel destinations in North Africa. On the one hand, the country has a well-developed infrastructure in the major… Read more
- Coimbra and Evora, Portugal December 7, 2021 - Coimbra With its wonderful old town, the Portuguese city of Coimbra in the Baixo Mondego region is an ideal destination for a study trip. The culturally very attractive city looks… Read more
- Sightseeing in Lithuania November 30, 2021 - Lithuania is extensively covered by forests and is therefore ideal for long hiking tours. The Baltic coast awaits holidaymakers with many spa and bathing resorts. The main attraction of the… Read more
- Poland Geography and Economy November 23, 2021 - Geography Geographic characteristics Poland is a predominantly lowland country located, for the most part, on the northern European plain. The country's average elevation is only about 175 m (about 575… Read more
- G20 November 22, 2021 - The G20 is an informal association of finance ministers and central bank governors from the world's largest economies and consists of 19 countries as well as the EU. The group… Read more
- Reform of the UN? November 21, 2021 - Ever since the UN was established in 1945, there has been talk of the need for reform of the UN. Since the end of the Cold War, demands for reform… Read more