The year 2013 is gone with some Smartphone firecrackers to end, now is the MWC (‘Mobile World Congress’) in Barcelona at the door, which again 2014 will be the heartbeat of the mobile radio year. The trends of the year 2014 will have to differ significantly by the year 2013, to keep the market prosperity. Until the end of theyear only has iPhone 5S with a fingerprint sensor and 64-bit processor a small innovation thrust brought, otherwise limited to the innovations in the smartphone segment but strongly, because also the Google has can change nothing nexus 5.
We try to respond any Smartphone and Tablet trends of the year 2014 in this post. There are some of the trends for which it takes no clairvoyant abilities, some of the other trends are likely to be more difficult to predict. Clocks are likely to againbe the largest smartphone manufacturers in the world this year: Samsung could introduce the Samsung Galaxy S5 to end of January and thus technically again deliver an interesting update. Apple will again present to this year a new iPhone – all powder with the iPhone 5S were fired or whether Apple can set some trends, remains to be seen.
Mobile phone trends 2014
1. pretty sure: Fast Internet access via LTE and LTE-A (what is LTE-A?) is always more widespread. The data Turbo thanks to LTE-A is lit in high-end smartphones, buteven middle-class of smartphones put mitterweile on the fast LTE standard (E.g. Samsung Galaxy ACE 3). Thus the fast Internet access via LTE is affordable one of the trends sure 2014 and for the broad masses of customers due to falling prices. Currently, T-Mobile, Vodafone and O2 offer LTE plans, the you in the shop of 7 mobile finds.
2. mini Smartphones instead of Smartlets and Phablets: By the year 2013 smartphones were getting bigger and bigger, to such Smartphone giant like the Sony Xperia Z ultra with 6 4″ full-HD display. While many users in the search are high-end smartphones with good technical equipment, but Pocket-compatible mass. That’s why the Sony Xperia Z1 has already mini or Z1S attention (with the facilities of largeXperia Z1) and also the unrivalled small Apple sells iPhone 5 S dazzling. 2014 is the year of the compact high-end smartphones!
3. slide to unlock and enter PIN yesterday: Apple has established a hitherto unrivalled practical solution for the safe unlock of your phone without PIN entry with the fingerprint sensor with the iPhone 5S. So far, the solution in their quality and suitability for everyday use is unmatched, even if other manufacturers have already more or less well on biometrics solutions (E.g. fingerprint sensor with the HTC One Max). The trend towards biometrics authentication 2014 will take a decisive role in the Smartphone and Tablet market.
4. wearables are portable, “smart” devices such as Smartwatches or as the Google data collection glasses “Google Glass”. Smartwatches are 2013 already reality: Sony Smartwatch are available 2 or Samsung Galaxy gear, their distribution is limited but meanwhile only on technology-interested users, wearables are not a mass phenomenon 2013. Whether this change in 2014, decides the technology of the newdevices. Smartwatches need a longer battery life, more robust housing, an everyday look… whether the year 2014 the wearables will be, remains to be seen.
5. operating system alternative: Windows phone 8 has made in the year 2013-substantial progress. Thanks to the successful roundup of Microsoft with new tablets,the Windows world for Smartphone users should be more interesting. Windows phone 8 in Germany in particular is an increasingly popular alternative to Android and Apple iOS, because the app selection can be seen in the meantime and is comfortable. Including cheap Windows phone are recommended, although even the high-end team à la Nokia Lumia 1020 or has to offer Lumia 1520 8 smartphones.
6 64-bit processors will receive feed thanks to the Apple advance soon in the Android world. Samsung is probably big present this feature with the release of the Samsung Galaxy S5 and with Android it dare this connected watches on Theinternetfaqs.com. Whether this really brings changes for the user? I’m skeptical. Apple iPhone 5S, this was not the case so far. I guess as they did in the Windows world is taking the change gradually without significant effects for the use.
7. more sharpness there will of course also displays, what does not rule out hopefully better battery performance in return. Although there is currently barely a proliferation of 4K-Displays in television and also simple HD television is still not self-evident, the pixel craze in Smartphone displays apparently continues. Only Apple isstay out of meaningless pixels competition with security – “Retina” is now simply a statement that the addition of not only needs to be supplemented “Ultra”, “Mega”or “Plus”. All other manufacturers will seek to be resolution a quad-HD (2560 × 1440 pixels) and thus a pixel density far beyond the perception of the human eye asa next step. The Chinese show vivo XPlay 3 S already with the BBK. Who needs it….
8 curved displays will play in smartphones and tablets in the year 2014 hardly matters. LG G Flex and Samsung Galaxy round have shown that the AHA effect is present in the first moment, but hardly benefits from curved displays can be drawn ineveryday life. After all, when the wearables, the trend should have a sense that curved displays at Smartwatches seem quite reasonable.
9 4K-Kameratechnik will increasingly play a role also in smartphones to the films of high-definition video, because the 4 K technology is at TVs increasingly in fashion and also the video portal YouTube allows the upload of the ultra high resolutionvideos. Some Smartphones have already mastered the technique: with strong Phablet Samsung Galaxy touch 3 can you for example already videos with the high 4 k resolution turn, which are unmatched sharpness (playable but so far only on a fewdevices makes sense).
10 Smartphone integration in the car: for many car owners, this is still pie in the sky, but who buys a new car in 2014, could possibly already with Siri Apple voice control to communicate with his car or do so via Android voice control Google now.All sizes of automobile manufacturers negotiate with software giant, not to miss the mobile radio connection of the car. Again, this could be a real trend for 2014 will be.
E-Mail to the editor
For comments on this article or have any questions, E-Mail write us gladly.
Post the first comment to this topic
More on Smartphones
How to make your mobile app go global
Quitbit – The Smart Lighter And Smoking Tracking App
Top 15 Slides on Mobile from Mary Meeker’s Internet Trends …
Top 10 Web Design and Marketing Trends For 2014
162 Xiaomi Evolution = Smartphone
Current Trends In GPS Fleet Management Systems 2018
Why there’s still demand in 2014 for phones with physical …
US smartphone growth 2012 to 2015 ~ Online Marketing Trends
Smartphones are the new hotel room key at Starwood hotels …
Top Trends in the Gartner Hype Cycle for Emerging …
China Top 10 Cosmetic Brands by Online Ad Spend – China …
Sochi 2014: Best Android and iOS Apps to Follow the Winter …
Google Reveals $1,000 Asus Chromebox for Meetings …
Online Marketing Trends: online trends
The new approach on government mobile apps development
Mary Meekers Internet Trends 2015
Top 10 Cheapest Smartphones 2014: Xiaomi Redmi 1s, Moto E …
Number of mobile phones will exceed world population by …
The 10 Mobile Phones with Highest Radiation ~ Online …
Celebrating Summer Festival Ugadi with Technology: Top 10 …